This practice-based Master program is one of a kind in Taiwan and is
an ideal study opportunity for LAW, BUSINESS, and LANGUAGES graduates from all corners of the world.
Its primary objective is to equip students with relevant legal knowledge and communicative skills for effective trade promotion/conflicts management in the real world of global business.
An MBA (Trade Negotiations and Legal Studies) will be awarded plus additional certificates upon completing the respective specialized course modules:
- Trade Agreements and International Negotiations
- Business Bargaining and Contract Management
- International Business Environment and Global Strategy
please contact email@example.com
Important Dates for International Students Application & Admission
Enquiry please contact Professor Chou firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required for Application
(1)Two copies of the application form for admission. (Please attach a recent 2-inch bust and hatless photo.)
(2) One copy of the applicant’s passport. (Applicants with non -degree status also have to offer a copy of their Alien Resident Certificate unless specially authorized by the Ministry of Education.
(3) One copy of the diploma of the highest degree or equivalent qualifications verified by Taiwan Overseas Mission , Representative Office, Field Office, or Organization authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (A notarized copy of the translation in Chinese or English is necessary if the original diploma is not written in Chinese or English.)
(5) One autobiography written in Chinese or English.
(6) One study plan written in Chinese or English.
(7) A financial statement with a minimum balance of US$10,000 or a copy of a scholarship award notification (Please select one of the following payment methods).
1. Photocopy of a financial statement that demonstrates financial sustainability for study in Taiwan (issue by a financial institution within the past three months).
2. If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, a financial guarantee is also required from the sponsor. Financial statements issued outside of Taiwan must be authenticated by an ROC overseas representative office.
Application fee: None
Appliecation to be submitted by correspondence
Application to be submitted by correspondence: Applications must be mailed to the address below by mid-May (normally) and must be postmarked before the deadline of the application timeframe.
Academic Office, National Taipei University of Business
No. 321, Section 1, Jinan Road, Taipei 100